Join us for a free seminar on Virginia’s aging prison population and statewide efforts to release elderly prisoners through parole. This seminar will take place on Saturday, November 3rd from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Houff Student Center, room G284, at Blue Ridge Community College.
Panelists and presenters
- Dr. David Bruck of Washington and Lee University Law School
- Steven A. Northup, retired law partner with Troutman Sander LLP
- Dr. Nancy Insco, CEO of the Institute for Reform and Solutions
- Lashawnda Singleton, president of the Richmond chapter of Aging People in Prison: A Human Rights Campaign
- Richard Jackson of Strength in Peers
- Sommer Miller
No registration is required for this donation-funded event, and refreshments will be provided. Contact us if you would like to carpool.
Saturday, November 3rd at 10:00am – 12:30pm
Houff Student Center, room G284
Blue Ridge Community College
1 College Ln.
Weyers Cave, VA 24486